The term 'Copywriting Expert' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of them, you must not use our website.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not: republish material from this website (including republication on another website); material from the website, modify, translate or otherwise make any derivative work from this website, distribute or redistribute material from this website, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software contained on this website
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send by email, transmit or disseminate any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware virus Trojan horse keystroke logger rootkit botnet or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, downloading, extracting, harvesting and any other similar activity) on accessing, copying, distributing, storing, linking to or transmitting any material from the website.
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or bodies unless we give you prior written permission.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that you do not own. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
In these terms and conditions, Your Content means material (including text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to us or this website without limitation. You grant us a worldwide licence to use, reproduce, publish, perform, distribute, sublicense and modify your content in any media (now known or hereafter invented). The right stated in clause 2(b) includes the right for selected third parties nominated by us to make your content available online or us. You also grant us the right to publish your name in the form you submit to us, if we choose to do so.
You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose, publicly post, reproduce, distribute, sublicense and modify your content at our sole discretion without notification to or permission from you and without any compensation paid to you.
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty restrictions implied terms warranty condition or otherwise arising under or in connection with: use of our site; or the use reliance taking possession supply replication deletion publishing performing distributing sublicensing harvesting scraping conducting systematic retrieval of data from our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty restrictions implied terms warranty condition or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: Use of our site; Or the use reliance taking possession storage disclosure replication deletion publishing performing distributing sublicensing harvesting scraping conducting systematic retrieval of data from our site or any content on it.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
2023 © Copyrights Copy Writing Experts